What Are The Best Balance Bikes For Toddlers?
There are so many choices for balance bikes out there now, which is always great for parents. You can shop around for the best product, but also look for the best deal on the price as well.
The best thing about it is that you can buy bikes that grow with your child. That’s essential to your pocketbook. You want to get the most use out of it for the price.
- LEARN TO RIDE – Helps your child bond with their very first bike. Develops balance and core stability while improving dexterity, cognitive ability, and spatial awareness.
- GROWS WITH CHILD – Its adjustable seat, handlebars, and never-flat tires provide easy tool-free maintenance. The seat height ranges from 28-48 cm (11-19 in.) and fits children’s inseams between 30-51 cm (12-20 in.), so the bike grows with your little boy or girl for extended play.
- FOR NEW AND EXPECTING PARENTS – This makes for the perfect gift for a baby shower, announcement gift, or 1st birthday present. The Strider Baby Bundle can be used from the time baby can sit up through years of riding.
- CREATED FOR YEARS OF FUN – The only ride-on toy that gets your baby familiar with a bike they will grow with. The 2-in-1 baby rocker securely holds the 12” Sport Balance Bike in place. Once your baby is ready to ride, it is simple to convert to a stand-alone push bike by removing from the rocking base.
- MADE FOR KIDS – The lightweight frame of this riding toy weighs only 6.7 pounds, making it easy to ride and stride. The toddler-sized grips and built-in footrests provide years of use.
Strider 12 Sport Baby Bundle
Join the Strider Family
Meet the bike that set the world on fire and revolutionized the way kids learn to ride. The 12 Sport is our all-around fun factory. Children as young as one are experiencing the thrill of riding on two wheels before they’re out of diapers.
A Bike That Grows With Them
This bundle is a classic 12 Sport that comes with a detachable rocking base to encourage muscle memory as soon as your child can walk. A rocking bike is the perfect way for your child to become acquainted with the feeling of riding a bike before they get out on the streets. The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12 in. – 20 in. inseam.
Designed for young kids
Weighing in at only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), the 12 Sport makes it easy for your child to ride and stride. Mini-grips mean little mitts can easily take control and make this lean, mean, durable bike the biggest bang for your buck, which is probably why it’s our best seller.
- OUTSTANDING APPERANCE -This Baby Balance Bike is fresh newly designed with patterns of ball looking. It’s so cute that to be more attractive to babies. And It’s a kind of good bike gifts.
- MOTOR SKILLS & BODY BIULD – Weighing in at only 3.85lb,Height floor to seat could be adjusted between 10.2-11 inch, the toddler bike is a great ride on toys for 1 year old kids to begin testing their mobility and active motor skills till 3 years. To Ride On the Learning Bike could develop muscle strength as well as balance, coordination and confidence.
- SILENT WHELL FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE – The no pedal bike scoot around silently. No damage to your floors. Also, the push bike also could runs in gardens, but, don’t ride on slopes, streets, roads, bumps, muddy and wet roads. And don’t leave your baby alone once playing with it.
- SAFE TO PLAY WITH – Sturdy structure and Durable materials, passed ASTM-17 & CPSIA test of American standard. Non-toxic finished. 50° steering limited to avoid side falling. Easy to install the balancing bike for no more than 2 minutes.
- KIDS GO GROW WITH HAPPINESS – Babies are eagerly willing to stand up, to walk and to run. Staying with them, help them to when they fail; Encourage them when they give up. Then, you’ll get more fun from them. How time flies!! Grow with your kids with happiness together.
- ???? IT’S MORE THAN JUST A BIKE – Toddlers have so much fun with their Buddy they don’t realise they are learning the fundamental skills needed for cycling. Balance, speed, stability, strength, and most of all confidence.
- ???? CLEVER DISGUISE – Climbing onto a dinosaur and going on big adventures with their buddy unicorn and horse captures a toddlers’ imagination like nothing else, and makes the traditionally scary task of learning to ride a bike an exciting experience.
- ???? WASHABLE & REMOVABLE – Our soft and fluffy Buddies are well built and properly stuffed to survive all the adventures while playing outside. For added convenience, they are easily removable and can be washed in a washing machine.
- ???? YEARS OF FUN – The seat height and handlebar height can be adjusted to ‘evolve’ with your kids ensuring a best fit from 18 months +, or up to 44 lbs. Our friendly Unicorn, Dino and Horse buddies are easy to take on/off, and are machine washable.
- ???? SAFETY DESIGN – Higher ground clearance is designed for safer play and easier riding on uneven surfaces. With rigorous testing with larger children we are proud of the durability of our balance bikes and their rubber puncture-proof wheels.
- The Schwinn Balance Bike is designed with a BMX look and a steel frame—its pedal-free, low center of gravity makes it easy to ride and perfect for young riders.
- With an adjustable, quick-release seat collar, this kid’s bike is designed to grow with your little one as they learn to balance.
- The 12-inch spoked mag wheels are made with air-filled tires.
- A ball bearing headset allows for easy steering with chrome-finished handle bars.
- This kid’s bike ships ready to be assembled, with a limited lifetime warranty, and the wheels measure 12 inches. Designed for kids ages two to four.
Founded in 1895, Schwinn is an American icon, building some of the best-known and best-loved bicycles of all time. From its very beginning in Chicago, Illinois, the Schwinn mission has been to develop bicycles that allow people to experience the confidence and freedom that comes from riding a bike. The Schwinn Stride Balance Bike is designed with a BMX look and a steel frame—its pedal-free, low center of gravity makes it easy to ride and perfect for young riders. With an adjustable, quick-release seat collar, this kid’s bike is designed to grow with your little one as they learn to balance. The 12-inch spoked mag wheels are made with air-filled tires. A ball bearing headset allows for easy steering with chrome-finished handle bars. This kid’s bike ships ready to be assembled. The wheels measure 12 inches. Designed for kids ages two to four.
- Critical Cycles Cub balance bike cultivates confidence in children learning balance and bike riding with its foot-to-floor and step-thru frame design
- Extremely safe design reduces risk of injury common on tricycles and training wheels
- Improves balance and coordination at crucial developmental stages, enabling a Seamless development towards a pedal bike
- Maintenance-free, Worry-Free, Minimal assembly, air-free tires never go flat, CPSC compliant to ensure your child’s safety
- Fits children from 20 months to 5 years old with adjustable seat posts and handlebars
Cub No-Pedal Balance Bike
If They Can Walk, They Can Ride!
Training wheels are the one thing they’ll be glad you took away.
The baddest beginner’s bike on the block is designed for new cyclists 20 months to 5 years of age. Our Cub’s no-pedal form bears a low down tube and kid-friendly frame so your little one can easily get on and off their new set of wheels. Unlike the new shoes they got last week, Cub is intuitively designed to grow with your little one. Adjustable handlebars and seat tube allow Cub to keep up with them, while they catch up to you.
Cub doesn’t have pedals; instead, tiny riders move forward with their feet. This approach makes getting on a bike less scary and ultimately sets them up for an easier transition to a big kid bike.
A low stand-over height, step-through frame, and no-pop tires makes Cub as durable as it is adorable.
Meets or exceeds all standards of safety for CPSC/CPSIA CFR 16:1512.
Careful and constant adult supervision is required when riding this bike. Always wear a helmet. Not suitable for children under 20 months.
No Pedals? Wait, What?
No pedals, no problem. Cub balance bike helps your tiny cyclist learn without the training wheels. With less distance between their feet and the ground, kids are able to better control their speed, avoid nasty falls, and minimize the chance of getting hurt. Keep ‘em riding with air-free tires, making tube replacements a thing of the past.
- Aluminum frame
- Height adjustable seat
- Refillable 12″ pneumatic tires provide suspension
- Wide 2.25″ tires for stability and hand brake
Balance First, the Rest Comes Easy
Why Forgetting the Training Wheels Is the Best Way to Learn
It’s time for your child to learn to ride a bike. Now you just need the equipment. Modern parents are leaving the training wheels out of the equation and opting for balance bikes. Why?
A bike without pedals allows your child to focus on learning one task at a time: balancing. By isolating and allowing them to master this one thing they gain confidence. Your job? Praise, praise, praise them.
Training wheels prolong the pain. What? Yes, this is true. It takes kids longer to learn to balance correctly on a bike with training wheels. When kids turn on a bike with training wheels, they lean into the training wheel instead of actually learning to balance. This leads to dependence on the training wheels. That’s why, when the trainers come off, kids usually fall and cry and don’t want to get on the bike again. This equals negative experience.
Very young children can straddle the balance bike and walk. The sooner, the better rule applies here. Most balance bikes are age graded for 18 months and up.
Independence. Yes, your toddler can get a big taste of independence learning to ride a balance bike. They will show you how it’s done mom and dad.
Training wheels look old fashioned. Yep, this is true and balance bikes have a coolness factor that says you’re an in-the-
Why Choose the Joovy Bicycoo BMX?
The Joovy Bicycoo BMX is a durable, well-designed balance bike for kids 18 months and above. The frame is made of aluminum so it is strong and lightweight just like high-end bikes. The lightweight frame makes controlling the bike much easier for kids, unlike the heavy wooden and steel versions. The pneumatic (air-filled) tires are wider than most, giving your child a solid foundation from which to start out. Many balance bikes on the market use EVA plastic tires which are cheaper and wear out much quicker than these rubber tires used on the Joovy Bicycoo BMX. The suspension qualities of pneumatic tires give kids a much smoother ride.
We’ve incorporated a real, working hand brake for the rear tire because we believe kids should learn from the start how real gear works. This also helps save wearing out too many pairs of shoes as brakes.
The cushioned seat is adjustable for a perfect fit for your child. The bike has 12 inch tires and the overall dimensions are 22.25 H x 15.5 W x 33.5 D inches. The weight is 7.25 pounds. The Bicycoo BMX is good until your child reaches 66 pounds.
- FOUR WAYS TO RIDE: 1) Push trike mode with handle for easy steering 2) Tricycle for kids 3) Push bike with parent steering 4) Balance bike.
- ‘TWIST AND FLIP’: Parents can easily press a button, flip the two rear wheels inward and convert to Balance Bike mode in seconds.
- REMOVABLE PEDALS – Parents can remove the pedals and store them neatly under the bike’s seat.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT & HANDLEBARS: Adjustable seat grows with your child, suitable for children from 2 to 5 years up to 44lbs (20kg).
The Y Velo Flippa keeps up with your child and now comes with a parent steering handlebar. This allows you to control the speed and direction until you are comfortable to allow your kid to cruise at their own speed in trike mode.
Simply ‘twist and flip’ to transform this mega trike into a two wheeled balance bike in seconds. Just take off the pedals and they’re ready to go. The Y Velo Flippa is one of the most versatile bikes out there for preparing kids for life on two wheels.
There are so many more!!